HEC Liège Luxembourg
AI: Artificial Intelligence
This course is a hands-on opportunity to develop effective AI strategies and manage AI strategies within organizations. Offering concrete insights into the challenges and opportunities associated with AI adoption and organizational change, you will understand the transformative potential of AI in marketing, customer analytics, finance, and the future of work. You will also explore ethical considerations, responsible practices, as well as analytical and critical thinking. You will explore how AI can drive innovation, enhance decision-making, and create value for organizations.
Meet the Faculty
In a Nutshell
- Duration : Start date January 29, 2024. Comprised of 36 Contact Hours.
- Delivered in English.
- Delivered in person, at Chambre de Commerce, Luxembourg-Kirchberg.
- Certificate of Completion
- Level: Expert
- Cycle prerequisite: Bac+3 OR 5 years of professional experience (documents needed).
- Price: €1,950, plus 3% VAT