HEC Liège Luxembourg
In today’s business environment, characterised by rapid and constant disruption, it is critical for organisations to be able to adapt and quickly respond to change. As a consequence, new generation of leaders must be able to make decisions faster and embrace continuous change, while managing a more interconnected, collaborative and dynamic landscape. You will learn about the complexities that change can bring to organisations, how to deal with indifference and resistance to change, and how to develop the right skillset to effectively deal and successfully adopt change.
Meet the Faculty
In a Nutshell
- Duration : Start date August 28, 2023. Comprised of 24 Contact Hours.
- Delivered in English.
- Delivered in person, at Chambre de Commerce, Luxembourg-Kirchberg.
- Certificate of Completion
- Level: Expert
- Cycle prerequisite: Bac+3 OR 5 years of professional experience (documents needed).
- Price: €1,500, plus 3% VAT