HEC Liège Luxembourg
The Business Negotiation programme prepares you to understand analytical tools and psychological instruments for effectively managing negotiations within different contexts and bargaining styles. You learn to measure your values, maximize value creation for you and your organization and close deals that might otherwise be deadlocked. After the course you will be better able to negotiate effectively within groups and organizations by applying tools and methods from the course to real life scenarios.
Meet the Faculty
In a Nutshell
- Duration : Start date September 12, 2023. Comprised of 24 Contact Hours.
- Delivered in English.
- Delivered in person, at Chambre de Commerce, Luxembourg-Kirchberg.
- Certificate of Completion
- Level: Expert
- Cycle prerequisite: Bac+3 OR 5 years of professional experience (documents needed).
- Price: €1,500, plus 3% VAT