HEC Liège Luxembourg
Leading Disruptive Innovation
What is Disruptive Innovation?
How to identify potential disruptors in the industry? How to become one? How to think and build a new offer on the market? How to activate the potential of collective creativity? What are the avenues of innovation available to me? How do I convince outside investors? How do I put together a complete, attractive, and credible business plan?
This certificate aims to provide answers to all these questions.
Benefits for You & Your Company
- You have business experience
- You hold a management or innovation related role within your organization
- You are interested in the subject of innovation and strategic foresight
- Better understand the major issues around the threats and opportunities of disruption for traditional players or start-ups
- Be able to lead a structured and coherent collective ideation process
- Successfully convince investors and other decisions makers and develop a solid business plan
For Your Company
- Invite your staff to think beyond the traditional boundaries of competition
- Have people trained in effective tools and methods to identify and seize opportunities linked to disruptive innovation
- Activate the potential of creativity through a collective approach that can be easily applied in the company afterwards
In a Nutshell
- Duration : 54 contact hours + work at home
- Delivered in English
- Delivered in person, at Chambre de Commerce, Luxembourg-Kirchberg
- University Certificate from the University of Liege – 10 ECTS
- Level: Expert
- Cycle prerequisite: Bac+3 OR 5 years of professional experience (documents needed)
- Price: €4,100 (price mentioned exempt from VAT according to article 44 §2 4° of the VAT code)